Apply Now Job ID 18000TZ2
RN Registered Nurse Supervisor
Primary Location: MA-MAMarlborough-420 Maple St
Adult Day Health Inc
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support the seniors and adults we serve.
Adult Day Health is seeking a dynamic and passionate person to serve as RN Supervisor and provide nursing services, training, and support to address the medical, behavioral, and psychiatric needs of individuals.
Specific tasks include:
• Plans and organizes activities in nursing services, to ensure patient needs are met in accordance with instructions of physician and the facility’s administrative procedures.
• Manages the administration of medications, performance of physical assessments, provision of treatments, and scheduling of medical appointments.
• Evaluates nursing activities to ensure patient care, staff relations, and efficiency of service.
• Observes nursing care for patients to ensure that nursing care is carried out as directed and that treatment is administered in accordance with physician's instructions.
• Inspects patient facilities for cleanliness and comfort.
• Orders, or directs ordering of drugs, solutions, and equipment, and maintains records on narcotics.
• Investigates and resolves complaints, and refers unusual problems to superior. Plans and organizes orientation and in-service training for staff members, and participates in guidance and educational programs.
• Participates in the Quality Improvement Program
• Directs and supervises two or more RNs or LPNs including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training
• Participates in decisions on clinical hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions
• Resolves employee problems within position responsibilities
What we offer you:
• A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
• A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
• Competitive pay rates and paid time off
• Paid training; Holiday pay
• Family-oriented environment, employee events
• Career development and advancement opportunities
• A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
What we require of you:
• Current RN license
• Graduate of an accredited nursing program
• Two year experience working with similar clientele
• Current CPR/First Aid and AED certification.
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Revel Adult Day Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.